Saturday 26 September 2015

Starting to get more feedback from people who have or are reading the book and it is all positive. Most comment that they agree with the sentiments Manny expresses and know others feel the same. If only I can get a reviewer on The Australian or one of the major TV programmes to see that the book is relevant to a social issue that is worth discussing, Still, it's early days and I am plugging away. My local bookstore has taken six copies with a promise to take more if they sell and a local newsagent has done the same. Going to see a second newsagent tomorrow, having left a copy for the manager to look at, I've been interviewed by a reporter from a local newspaper and when that article appears I'm hoping it will generate some demand, It would be nice of course if some big publishing company was doing all this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment