Wednesday 28 October 2015

My new novel is going well. I am working more slowly than usual and editing and polishing as I go instead of rushing along to a first draft. My theory is that I have wasted a lot of time on previous novels because they have required so much revising. If I can get it closer to the finished product from the start I can hope to finish a novel in months rather than years.
I still haven't heard back from Fremantle Press concerning Murder For a Grandmother, Other writers who have dealt with them say this a good sign but I am not optimistic,
Marketing Manny is taking up a lot of my time. Good news is that the twelve copies I sent down to Walpole have all sold and the response from readers has been good, That's what it is all about at the end of the day. If nothing else, my family and a growing number of friends have read my book and liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment