Monday 22 August 2016

It's been a long time since my last post, mainly because I dried up. For whatever reason, when I came back from Badja I didn't feel like writing and in fact questioned whether I ever wanted to write again. I've spent months pondering this and still haven't reached a conclusion. Partly I feel I had grown tired of the Grey Nomad series I was working on, although I have one book completed and it could stand alone. Also, having A New Era For MannyYoungman published I felt I had created an author brand I ought to continue rather that divert to a crime series. I'm still leaning towards the latter and I'm tempted to return to The Man Who Disliked People which I have half written. Part of my current problem I think is that in looking for an author identity to follow I have gone too far towards men's issues when what I am really writing about is how some men think. I believe I have to consolidate my ideas on this before I will be able to go forward and start writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment