Thursday 26 July 2018

First sale of my new novel

The first copies of The Man Who Didn't Like People arrived yesterday and already I have sold one to one of my Facebook friends.
Hard copies can be purchased from Booktopia. The e-version is on Kobo and should soon be on Amazon (which seems to take longer).
The launch will be on Friday, August 10, at the Petrichor Art Gallery in Walpole and with a mailing list of more than 1000 getting invitations I am hoping for a good turn-out.


It's the story of a man who has been living a hermit-like life in the bush (hence the cover picture) and has to go in search of the wife and children he left 22 years before. He has been told he is dying and there are decisions he has to make which could dramatically effect their futures. What happens when he finds them and the final decision he makes hopefully keeps the reader turning the pages to an ending I am particularly proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment