Friday 28 September 2018

A good feeling

Local Shire Councillor Dave Tapley came up to me at a function yesterday to congratulate me on my books. He said he read The Man Who Didn't Like People in two sittings and went straight on to A New Era For Manny Youngman, which he thought was the better of the two although he liked them both. I have to admit I like it when people like my stuff. Makes me feel that self-publishing has been worthwhile after going all those years of writing without anyone reading what I had written.
Meanwhile both places in town which stock my books report sales and I should soon be getting the report on my first month of E-book and hard copy sales through Ingram Spark.
With all that and the progress I am making on The Man Who Voted For Australia I'm feeling pretty good about my writing at present.

No comments:

Post a Comment