Friday 12 February 2021

Another project

 Partially ignoring my previous resolution (in as much as I have shelved some of those projects) I suddenly became enthused with reviving my book of poetry and songs, which I had almost completed. It would be great to be able to launch both my short story anthology and my book of poetry at the same time, although perhaps staggered launches would produce better sales. That is something I will have to think about.

So I have made a first draft of the poetry book and I'm working on changing the typeface to make the poems look better on the page. Some of them have to be on a single page and some go over two pages, I have also designed a cover for it with the title All my years, which is a play on All my tears from Omar Khayam.

I have also transcribed most of A Living Death, with only two more stories to be transcribed and one new story to be finished before the first draft of the anthology will be ready. The cover for that is also in draft form, the title being A Life In Short Stories.

All of this is making me feel good and a lot more positive about life in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment